Dance from a different perspective
The method to shift the way you look at dance
The GEM Method by Ton Greten
* Increase the awareness of your own movements and how these movements are placed in space and time.
* Recognise and Analyse the Form, Expression and Dynamic (F.E.D.) in dance.
* Manipulate the repeated patterns in your dance.
* Use your personality to create a choreography or dance.
* How to recognise your movement from ‘FORM A to FORM B’
* As long as dancers, teachers and choreographers use the same GEM terminology, one can prevent discussions and the mutual set goal is reached quicker.
* The use of the F.E.D.-elements differs per person. This makes The GEM Method in dance so unique and usable for all choreographers, teachers and dancers.