– Analysing and recognising the movements in all dance forms.
– Manipulating the repeated patterns in your dance.
– Using your personality to create a choreography dance.
– To coordinate your technique in dance from ‘Form A to Form B’
– Reducing the complexity of all possible movements, even with the GEM method, and to make it comprehensible for everyone. The keywords Form, Expression and Dynamics will be used consistently and in a playful way.
The use of the F.E.D.-elements differ per person. This makes the G.E.M.-method in dance so unique and usable for a choreographer, teacher and dancer.
The human body as an architectural structure...1
Everything that moves has an particular dynamic.3
Every dancer has feelings and emotions.2
Personality is the choice you make to becoma a dancer you want to be.4
The G.E.M. is a holistic approach, one element works together with other elements. The GEM stands for Greten Equation Movement. It is based on the relationship of 3 variables that, when put together, give an overall impression of the performance. Personality is a combination of Form, Expression and Dynamics.